Pearson Vue & ETS Testing Coming Soon in 2024!
CollegeBoard CLEP Test:
- Check with your enrolled institution that they will accept credit for the available CLEP test and which course, if you pass, will the test exempt you from taking. SCEC only proctors the CLEP exams and reports the scores to CLEP, we do not advise which college courses at your enrolled institution matches a particular CLEP test as each school varies greatly as to what is acceptable for that school.
- SCEC is an approved CLEP testing center for CLEP exams. CLEP tests are administered by computer. Cost to take the exam is currently $93. An exam voucher must be purchased via the “My Account” feature on the Collegeboard CLEP website prior to testing day, after purchase, print the voucher and bring it to the testing center on your scheduled test date. SCEC does not currently charge an exam sitting fee. To schedule a test at SCEC email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note that if you purchase a voucher for a one test and decide to change what test you would like to take on your scheduled test date, you must login to your “My Account” and change the test to the test you want to take, after changing the test you must reprint a new voucher to bring to the test center.
- Exam time is 90 minutes except for College Composition which is 120 minutes.
- CLEP exams can be repeated after a 3-month waiting period.
- For more information on CLEP exams and exam preparation, visit http://clep.collegeboard.org.
- Article: What are CLEP Exams and what are the benefits?
Pearson Miller Analogies Test (MAT):
- To be discontinued 11/15/23
- Pearson Clinical Assessments/NCS Pearson, Inc. to discontinue MAT test-"Due to the decline in the use and interest of the MAT over the years, the MAT, MAT Practice Tests, and Study Guide will be retiring at the end of November 2023. The final administration will be given no later than November 15, 2023, at participating MAT Controlled Testing Centers.
- All test-takers may continue to request Official Transcripts and Personal Score Reports through the Pearson website until November 2025.
- Schedule by email email@example.com or phone 570-773-1270
- $70 payable via Square invoice sent to your email, must be paid 24 hours prior to exam date/time
- Exam time is one hour
- Additional updates about the MAT can be found at here.